Premium Biscuit Sandwiching Machine Latest
Premium Cream Biscuit Sandwitching Machine ( New )
We manufacture and export wire cut type cream biscuit sandwiching machine, which is designed to produce a wide range of biscuit sandwiches in various shapes and sizes. Cream deposit can be uniformly thick or thin… large or small…. square or rectangular… as required to match base biscuit size and shape.
- Automatic self contained unit.
- All stainless steel contact parts.
- 2 models to suit biscuit size
- Ease of change over to different varieties of biscuit in minimum time
- Sandwiches are stacked on edge in rows on take-off conveyor for easy packaging.
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Compact, mobile and easy to clean.
- Finer engineering
- Superior construction
- More functional design
- More efficient operation
Cream Biscuit Sandwiching Machines
- Fine & Superior Construction
- Efficient operation
- Profitable Production
- On time & Hassle free Production
- Low maintenance
- less Man Power & More Hygienic Work
- Simple Operation
- Compact Mobile and Easy to clean
Cream Mixer Machines
- Cream is deposited on biscuit by Rotary drum
- Head depositor can be manufactured single or double row according to customer requirements.
- Depositing of cream can be done on square, rectangular or round biscuit.
- All parts with connection to products is made of CrNi stainless steel.
- The parts on the top of machine are chrome nickel plated
- Technical Information:
- The machine is two-way.
- Capacity of the machine is 650-750 biscuits / minute
- Vibration for to make flow the biscuit
- The machine parts coming into contact with Biscuit and cream is made of stainless steel.
- Creaming of round, rectangle or square biscuit is possible. \
- In front of the machine a flow pack machine The creamed biscuits can be found.
- A mixing bowl and feeding pump of 120 KG Capacity and CrNi made material is used.
- The biscuit are arranged, two layers.
Sandwich- and Filling Depositing Machine is concerned to get high level quality biscuits, in-line after baking.
The concept of the machine is offering a wide range of applications: