The machine is required to apply a thin layer of edible oil on both sides of biscuits for polishing/shining.
- Completely fabricated in Stainless Steel including oil pump and pipe line.
- Stainless steel wire mesh for conveying the biscuits.
- Speed control through AC frequency drive (optional).
- Machine fitted on four castor wheels for pushing out of the line, when not required.
- Top and bottom spray through nozzles / splitting discs / wire brushes (Optional).
- Oil consumption adjustable between 5% to 10%.
- Uniform spray assured.
- Separate control for top and bottom spray.
- Triple oil filters to avoid nozzle choking.
- Totally leak proof construction.
- Two heating elements of 2 KW each for heating oil with thermostatic temperature control up to 170°C.
- All contact parts and outer covers in Stainless Steel.