|Space Required For L Type m/c||10’x10′||10’x10′||20’x18′|
|Power Required||0.50 K.W||3 K.W||3.5 K.W|
|Chapati Size||5 to 7 Dia||5 to 7 Dia||5 to 7 Dia|
|Chapati Thickness||1-3 mm.||1-3 mm.||1-3 mm.|
|Production Capacity||800-1000 Chapati/hr||800-1200 Chapati/hr||3600-4000 Chapati/hr|
- Simple , rugged and very compact design requires no special skills to operate.
- As the machines follow our traditional chapati process (peda -rolling-baking on both sides & puffing), the Chapaties produces are soft & tasty.
- Uses L.P.G for heating & temperature are automatically maintained, giving consistent quality.
- All parts coming in contact with dough and chapati are made of Food grade aluminium, Stainless Steel 304 and Teflon.
- Parts which need cleaning can be opened and reassembled quickly
- You can adjust weight, size, thickness and browning on each side of Chapati
- Optional chapati cooling conveyor and butter applicator available
- It is a good-looking Chapati machine and can be displayed in any kitchen.